3.5
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Ate at Denny's In Phoenix at Bell Rd and 17 tonight at about 5:45 pm - was looking for a fast sandwich to make a meeting at 6:30 - while the young waitress was friendly and pleasant, I ordered a build your own chicken sandwich but I was brought a hamburger instead ..she didn't even notice the problem until I pointed to the meat and said - "see something wrong here"? So I had to wait almost 15 minutes to finally get it then had to slam it or be late...the manager did not apologize for the error of her staff or give even comp my drink or add on of $1 worth of avacado for the inconvenience...will be the last time I eat there or possibly any Denny's for a while

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dennys Restaurant. The most disappointing about dennys restaurant chicken sandwich at Dennys Restaurant was extreme delay in food delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dennys Restaurant.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Dennys Restaurant to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments