1.9
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

OMG!Where do I start?

I have been going to this Denny's #8028 since my 47 year old son worked there when he was 16 years old, just to let you know how many years we've been going there. Service has not always been the best but it's tolerable. Server Rikki had a flashback on 8/14/17 while I was a customer there. A few months ago my husband had a issue with food and he informed Miss Rikki and she took the food back, when she returned with the food, it still was cold and looked like puke, so he informed the manager.

Mind you he wasn't complaining about the server, but the cook should be held responsible for making sure the food is at a minimum warm and presentable. This server Rikki took the complaint personal, apparently. We were not aware of it until 8/14/17 when she had a flashback and lashed out at me instead of my husband. Keep in mind we go to this restaurant 1-2 times a week and she has been there several times and did not confront us before.

I'm guessing she may have been server in charge that morning and decided to be a big shot and confront us on an issue that happened a few months ago. I didn't see a manager anywhere. In any case she claimed I yelled at her, she has lost her mind, cause I did not yell at her, I have better sense than that. She was only gracias to little old men that I'm guessing are regulars and the argument between her and I was getting loud and one of the older men was feeling sorry for her and told her she looked like she needed a hug, so they hugged in the middle of our argument (poor thing)!

Maybe drug testing wouldn't be such a bad idea for some of the employees that have signs of tweaking. In any case, this is the end of my business with this restaurant and I shared my experience with my co-workers that go to this restaurant on the way to work, not no more though. Sorry this has to end over one troubled employee because I have had no problems like this before, as a matter of fact there is one employee who conducts herself in a professional manner, Mindy, she has had problem customers but she doesn't show her displeasure to the whole restaurant. This gal Rikki really has anger issues and no I didn't report this to the manager, she probably already told another lie to the manager.

I'm not expecting any resolution other than this girl needs counseling, I'm in my mid 60's and work in the medical field for 31 years so I have seen troubled folks before.Good Luck Rikki!!

Review about: Dennys Restaurant Waiter.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments