i went into denny's for brunch in Lynwood, CA by imperial and long beach blvd with my sister and her kids and the wait to even get our drinks was horrible.the restaurant was not even full.

the waitress by the name is jocelyn must have been having a bad morning or something because she even started arguing with me about what wanted to get telling i was dumb. they messed up our order and she was upset at us for sending the food back. we could even hear her in the kitchen talking about us. the restroom was so dirty aswell.

when i talk to the cashier she dismiss me and when i spoke to the manager the waitress was standing behind the counter talking about us in a horrible way. its not like we did not pay for the food because we did.

this was the worst service ever.i will never go back there again.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Dennys Restaurant Chicken Quesadilla Review from Kissimmee, Florida Dennys Restaurant "Sunday 1/3/2016 Denny's 8516 server Deborah, I order chicken quesadilla it was not what I expected horrible, almost no chicken on it one smal that you can't see. For..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - When Did Denny's Stop Caring For Their Customers? Rudest Server Ever Dennys Restaurant " On 2/1/2016 , Time:12:55:04 PM, Ck# 612769 my daughter and I ordered 2 Lumberjack Slam for $21.98, 1 coffee for $2.19 and 1 grapefruit juice for $2.79 a subtotal..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Ultimate Skillet Combo Meal Review from Charlestown, Massachusetts Dennys Restaurant "Ordered the same meal i get at every dennys i go to. Ultimate skillet. And the rutland dennys gave me this sad excuse for a meal. Half of what..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more