We've been eating at this Denny's a few times a year for the last five years.The service and condition/appearance were always fairly good, but today was different.

We waited almost ten minutes to be seated...not because there were not any seats, but because everyone was too busy? After we were finally seated, it was another ten minutes before our order was taken. I ordered a breakfast skillet, and when I cut into the sausage, fat squirted across the table onto my wife's clothes.

The restrooms were filthy, my seat cushion was ripped, and the icing on the cake was when a baby started screeching so loud I thought my head was going to explode.Denny's in Chehalis is off of my go to list forever.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dennys Restaurant. The most disappointing about sausage from Dennys Restaurant was extreme delay in food delivery, worst service ever received and food customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dennys Restaurant.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Dennys Restaurant to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments