Houston, Texas
Featured Not resolved

I'm very angry about the service I got last night at dennis.We was seated at 2:30 am and left at 4:00 am.

No one came to table to take order after 30 minutes of being their, I went and got manager and she sent a new employee who didn't no nothing. Note: it was only about 40 customers in at the time which also included 2 police officers who left immediately after no service. The new employee brought our beverages out 15 minutes later and said food was on it's way. A glass was brought out that had food in and on outside of it water.

I notified the manager again. 15 minutes later the food was brought out not completed. I ordered the lumber jack breakfast and my girl ordered blue berries cream ball cakes. First my food was cold, no ham, one bacon strip, one sausage link , 2 pancakes which I ask for a extra one besides toast , and hash browns.

My girl food was grease balls when you squeeze them oil drip out. I ask employee to touch food because it all was cold and to get manager again. She came out as if we was getting on her nerves and offered us free food which I refused at that time and ask her for my ticket so l can pay and leave. She said no need to pay.

Me and my girl had a very bad experience at this location before and stop going until I noticed them closed for repairs and upgrades. Note: me and my girl stay at the hotel next door from time to time and they have better breakfast. Anyway after a hour and a half we left. Never again will I return to this location off i-10 east freeway or any other location again.

This place was horrible with service and employees walked around with no care or concern in the world. I will tell family and friends of dennis crappy food and service and to never eat at any of their location. This place gives the entire company a bad name. I really hope someone address all of these problems.

Again no service, cold food, and a not completed order for one hour and a half.

Wow!!Oops sorry forgot to add pancakes the size of a baseball.

Review about: Restaurant Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dennys Restaurant Pancake
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Bahahaha!!!!Unfortunately...

These are the type people that demand the most respect and have nothing to offer for it. I want to know how 40 people at 2:30am in a Denny's seems to him like that is not a lot of people. (I'm assuming he meant that chain restaurant) Maybe on a sunday afternoon that would be slow. How high were they?

Probably tried to pay with food stamps also.Believe me they were happy you left and will not be encouraging your friends and family to go there.

you have the intelligence/ grammar of a 5 year old bro

thissitesucks2015
to Anonymous #1051014

I agree, he says he got nothing but it looks like he has food on his plate.

flippette
Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #965620

Am Dennis.

TLC
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #915766

Who is Dennis?You sound like a complete ***.

Maybe you should take "your girl" to someplace a little classier than Dennis.Lol.

Who is 'dennis'????

anonymous
#819926

For somebody that is criticizing other people's intelligence, you really should learn how to use proper grammar and spelling, and when you start a sentence with a number it should be spelled out instead of written as "15." You need to improve your education before you go criticizing others.