My daughter and I went to Denny's on a day when we were both off work. We were excited to be able to spend the day together and eat at this resturaunt.We ordered our food and minutes after eating it, we broke out in a sweat and went straight to the bathroom.

My daughter told the manager that the food we shared made us sick and she was very defensive and ignorant. She asked my daughter how did she know that she may be sick from food that she had eaten the night before? Why would anyone go in to a resturaunt to eat and be sick as a dog ?

The corporate office didb't handle this situation any better. I will NEVER go back again.

Review about: Dennys Restaurant Manager.

Comments

Bull Run, Virginia, United States #744478

It could be your cooking or something. Just so you know it takes 24 hours for food poisoning to have effect.

I agree with John.

Concord, California, United States #744369

The incubation period for food borne illness is at the extreme minimum one hour, more often 6-12. The chances that the food alone made you feel so sick within mere minutes are almost zero.

The odds two people would have the exact same reaction at the exact same time are even less.

The fact that you "shared" a meal and went straight to the bathroom together and claimed the food made you sick seems like a customer low on cash trying to get a free meal.