I didnt enjoy my dinner how i thought i was.. Because first of all when we got there..

It wasn't even busy! They made us wait at least 5 min before we got seated. There were 4 employees includin the manager.. Only one employee was running around trying to serve all the tables!

the other 3 were just sitting around or standing around making that one employee do all the work... The only reason it bothered me was because i spent almost $50.00!! My meal wasn't even hot.. It was warm almost cold..

But we didn't say nothing because,that poor boy was just running around like if he was working for all them lazy employees!!

All this was at 4400 south freeway fort worth TX, 76115 around 9:45p.m 1/25/14 my server was Paolo m. He worked his *** off!

Comments

If it was killing you to wait five minutes before being seated, you could have went someplace else. You really should go back to school and learn how to punctuate, capitalize, and use proper grammar. Before criticizing other people make sure your own door step is clean.