Very upset. We went to denny's for lunch.

We sat andwaited for our waitress hubby noticed the menus were all sticky and gross. When the waitress finally came ..she didn't come with and introduction or a hello all she said was "what do you want to drink" and she was not very friendly. Once we told her we ordered our food and hubby went to give the menus to her and told her that they were all sticky and she might want to wash them off.. her response was "that's not my job"..

we both ordered salads, when we got them they were both brown and gross, the cheese was hard from sitting out. Then finally food showed up. Hubby ordered a skillet, when he went to take a *** he noticed it wasn't the hottest and felt the skillet (which would normally burn someone if they touched it) but it was cold and the broccoli was wet and soggy.

Once we left the restaurant i went to look for an email to write a complaint but there wasn't even a phone number on the receipt let alone email to contact. I will never go back to that denny's again worst experience ever.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 10, 2013.

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #621023

Why should any waiter/waitress introdduce themselves to a customer? I have no desire to know who they are, they are there to do their job, not become your personal friend.

I also don't care if an employee greets me. I agree with the waitress, wiping off the menus probably wasn't her job, more than likely it was the job of the bus person. When I go to a restaurant, I go there to eat, not get all buddy-buddy with the server. If you were unsatisfied with your food you should have complained about it at the time and they would have redone.

As far as sticky menus go, do you have any idea how many times a day they get handled. I'm sure Denny's won't miss the two of you. If you are so perfect maybe you should try serving people for $2.00 and some cents an hour and see how well you do.

I am also sure if you had looked on line you could have found a place to email corporate, and if there had been a phone number on the receipt it would have been for the Denny's that you ate in, and you can find that in the phone book or even online. Grow up!