2.7
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I WENT TO DENNYS OFF EXIT 305 ON I 95 IN FLORIDA...IVE BEEN THERE ABOUT 4 OR 5 TIMES THIS YEAR BECAUSE I WORK IN THE AREA AND I LIKE TO EAT JUST BEFORE GOING TO WORK AND ITS THE MOST CONVENIENT IN THE AREA.THIS WAS ON JULY 3RD AROUND 5 PM.THERE WERE 4 PEOPLE STANDING BEHIND THE COUNTER TALKING AND LOOKING AT THE COMPUTER SCREENS.

THERE WAS A COUPLE AHEAD OF ME WHO MUST HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A WHILE I WAS THERE FOR WHAT SEEMED TO BE 10 MINUTES WAITING THERE WHEN I STARTED TO LOOK QUITE ANNOYED. A WAITRESS FROM THE BACK NAMED ROBIN WHO WAS ON BREAK TOOK ONE LOOK AT ME AND KNEW I WAS PISSED. SHE STARTED COMPLAINING ABOUT HAVING TO COME OFF HER BREAK TO SEAT CUSTOMERS WHO WERE WAITING.THEY ASSIGNED ME A WAITRESS WHO TOOK FOREVER TO TAKE MY ORDER. AGAIN THE ROBIN CAME TO THE RESCUE AND TOOK MY ORDER AND TOOK OVER FOR MY WAITRESS..THERE WEWRE ONLY 3 OR 4 PEOPLE EATING AT THE BOOTHS DEFINITELY NOT CROWDED....NOW I TELL YOU THIS BECAUSE ITS THE SAME THING EVERYTIME I GO THERE SO I WILL HAVE TO FIND AN ALTERNATIVE PLACE TO EAT...I MEAN EVERY SINGLE TIME NOW IM NOT ONE TO WRITE AND COMPLAIN, THIS IS PROBABLY THE THIRD TIME IVE EVER WRITTEN..

TODAY I WENT TO THE DENNYS ON A1A IN ORMOND BEACH..I SAT DOWN AT THE COUNTER AND THE WAITRESS SAID SHE WOULD BE WITH ME IN A MOMENT...AFTER 15 MINUTES OF WATCHING THE WAITRESS WALK BACK AND FORTH NOT REALLY BUSY WITH ANYTHING PRESSING GOING ON I GOT UP AND WALKED OUT WHILE THE WAITRESS JUST STOOD THERE LOOKNG AT ME..NOW I SPEND A LOT OF MONEY AT DENNYS..I EAT BREAKFAST THERE LUNCH AND DINNER SOMETIMES IN DAYTONA AND THERES NEVER AN ISSUE THE SERVICE IS FINE NEIL P BOYLE 1 OCEANS WEST BLVD #3B5 DAYTONA BEACH SHORES FLORIDA 32118 516-297-4337

Review about: Dennys Restaurant Waiter.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service to be seated waited on and cashier, Customer service stinks.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

What exactly is your complaint? Here's a suggestion....if you feel you had to wait too long on previous visits, don't go to Denny's anymore. The waitress walking back and forth doing nothing pressing....yeah I assure you servers are on their feet running their entire shift, they do not just wander to avoid waiting on a customer of for no other reason than that's the only way the make any money at all.