Quality of Food

8 minutes ago

Terrible, terrible management. I placed an order online and was informed to pick up my order in 20mins.

I arrived at the specified time, but the staff seemed confused of where my order was. Shortly after, one of the employees brought one of my orders to the checkout counter. My order was scrambled eggs, two sausage links and pancakes. In addition to leaving my food on the counter, where it sat for 15 mins, there were two managers sitting, laughing and joking, not once did either ask what the issue was.

They continued to laugh while the struggling employee searched for my other order. Nevertheless, after waiting the extra15 mins, I left with cold food and no apology from management. It's so unfortunate that in communities as ENY, we are still considered low income, therefore, we do not matter. So, was it about race?

No, it was about lack of management skills and simply not caring. Had this occurred in Bed stuy, Park Slope, Fort Greene, I can continue, but I wont because you get my drift. Low leveled workers, working in a low income hood. Never will I go there again!

BUT JUST AS THEY GENTRIFIED BEDSTUY, THEY WILL DO IT IN ENY AS WELL. THEN I BET WE'LL GET BETTER SERVICE IN THIS COMMUNITY.

Comments

Why does every complaint about a company, the race card is played? Maybe...just maybe, YOU are the racist.

Wow...racist and anti-poor. You sound like a peach.