You remodeled your Hebron Indiana store and it's nice.I go almost every day.

Good service. But your blowing it! Friday night at 12:00 midnight you had 30 customers. Only one trucker.

Should of been many more. Thursday you were out of grilled chicken, taters, and roast. This is NOT unusual. You run out of ice cream weekly!

Ice cream don't go bad! I am a business man and have talked with corporates made a suggestion about a larger TV. You did it! Truckers during the day like it.

They order more. Stay longer. Many others sitting up front do too. They watch the news.

Primarily fox. I've seen truckers mad when CNN is on. Personally I don't care. But they apparently do.

Who's this Charly lady that runs around pissed off and unfriedly? Manager im guessing. You corporate guys came in after remodel and cared. Impressive and kind too.

You put too much money in that place to be consistently running out of food and deserts. It's getting much worse. Crazy worse. You have a nice establishment, good servers, and cooks.

But keeping food in stock, not happening.

You are loosing customers.You should be gaining customers in the locals especially.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Dennys Restaurant - Restroom Facility Review Dennys Restaurant "I went into the Dennys for the first time in 2 years and after eating went to use restrooms and saw how filthy dirty they were.. Had I used the..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Customer Care Review from Halethorpe, Maryland Dennys Restaurant "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..." Read more Dennys Restaurant Salad Review from Seattle, Washington Dennys Restaurant " my family and I decided to have a Saturday lunch at our local Denny's we were all looking forward to the soup and salad which our favorite soup is..." Read more Dennys Restaurant Chicken Quesadilla Review from Kissimmee, Florida Dennys Restaurant "Sunday 1/3/2016 Denny's 8516 server Deborah, I order chicken quesadilla it was not what I expected horrible, almost no chicken on it one smal that you can't see. For..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more