Jacksonville, Florida
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

Mother's day 2016 started off wonderful until we decided to order carryout from the Denny's at 10445 Atlantic Blvd.Jacksonville FL 32225.

Related: Dennys Restaurant - Honesty is the best policy in customer service.

The poor customer service can be reached at (904)928-0169. Order was called in at 11:20a.m. my wife was told 35-40 minutes. An hour and 15 minutes later still no food.

I called my wife and said I was leaving. We will eat at IHOP. Then the service manager pops up trying to take care of me. A joke.

You get one shot at customer service and we have given 3 years. We have struggled with their service for 3 years now and this just ended our business permanently (for this location). The other Denny's are so efficient and customer service oriented. Of course they have there issues, but wow.

The host get over whelmed and all friendliness gets put on hold. They just don't like their jobs. I have made complaints in the past and it must have fallen on deaf ears. *** Denny's for not doing better!

It's one location that serves many and I'm not alone in my complaints. I guess I should not have any expectations when I spend my hard earned money.

Your employees could never work for my company.You're fired!

Review about: Very Poor Customer Service Hostess.

I liked: Food is good, Great cooks.

I didn't like: Hostess is incompetent, Hostess is having a mental breakdown, Hostess does not need contact with public.

2.4
Quality of Food
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $100
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

In your remarks, you accuse the hostess of "being incompetent" and "having a mental breakdown". Yet YOU showed up there DRUNK? What a redneck loser you are.

lmao at you

I was an employee there that day. So convenient that you did not mention that you were intoxicated, and that the police had to escort you from the premises!

LadyScot

One of the busiest mornings of the year, and you had to wait? Get over yourself. A real mother's day would be the one I had when my daughters came over to COOK breakfast for me.

Oh cry me a river!!!If the service was so horrific, why on earth would you continue going back ....

For THREE YEARS??? You're just upset because you had to WAIT on one of the busiest breakfast days of the year.

Well BOO HOO.My guess is you will be right back at that very same Denny's before the end of the week, this time complaining about something else....