Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.4
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Mother's day 2016 started off wonderful until we decided to order carryout from the Denny's at 10445 Atlantic Blvd.Jacksonville FL 32225.

The poor customer service can be reached at (904)928-0169. Order was called in at 11:20a.m. my wife was told 35-40 minutes. An hour and 15 minutes later still no food.

I called my wife and said I was leaving. We will eat at IHOP. Then the service manager pops up trying to take care of me. A joke.

You get one shot at customer service and we have given 3 years. We have struggled with their service for 3 years now and this just ended our business permanently (for this location). The other Denny's are so efficient and customer service oriented. Of course they have there issues, but wow.

The host get over whelmed and all friendliness gets put on hold. They just don't like their jobs. I have made complaints in the past and it must have fallen on deaf ears. *** Denny's for not doing better!

It's one location that serves many and I'm not alone in my complaints. I guess I should not have any expectations when I spend my hard earned money.

Your employees could never work for my company.You're fired!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dennys Restaurant and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about dennys restaurant customer care at Dennys Restaurant was hostess is incompetent, hostess is having a mental breakdown and hostess does not need contact with public , but reviewer liked food is good. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dennys Restaurant.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Dennys Restaurant to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

In your remarks, you accuse the hostess of "being incompetent" and "having a mental breakdown". Yet YOU showed up there DRUNK? What a redneck loser you are.

lmao at you

I was an employee there that day. So convenient that you did not mention that you were intoxicated, and that the police had to escort you from the premises!

LadyScot

One of the busiest mornings of the year, and you had to wait? Get over yourself. A real mother's day would be the one I had when my daughters came over to COOK breakfast for me.

Oh cry me a river!!!If the service was so horrific, why on earth would you continue going back ....

For THREE YEARS??? You're just upset because you had to WAIT on one of the busiest breakfast days of the year.

Well BOO HOO.My guess is you will be right back at that very same Denny's before the end of the week, this time complaining about something else....