Dennys Restaurant - Ruined Mother's Day Breakfast - Hostess

Mother's day 2016 started off wonderful until we decided to order carryout from the Denny's at 10445 Atlantic Blvd.Jacksonville FL 32225.

The poor customer service can be reached at (904)928-0169. Order was called in at 11:20a.m. my wife was told 35-40 minutes. An hour and 15 minutes later still no food.

I called my wife and said I was leaving. We will eat at IHOP. Then the service manager pops up trying to take care of me. A joke.

You get one shot at customer service and we have given 3 years. We have struggled with their service for 3 years now and this just ended our business permanently (for this location). The other Denny's are so efficient and customer service oriented. Of course they have there issues, but wow.

The host get over whelmed and all friendliness gets put on hold. They just don't like their jobs. I have made complaints in the past and it must have fallen on deaf ears. *** Denny's for not doing better!

It's one location that serves many and I'm not alone in my complaints. I guess I should not have any expectations when I spend my hard earned money.

Your employees could never work for my company.You're fired!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Food is good
    • Great cooks
  • What I disliked
    • Hostess is incompetent
    • Hostess is having a mental breakdown
    • Hostess does not need contact with public

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Very Poor Customer Service Hostess
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #843816

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dennys Restaurant? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 30 #1166339

In your remarks, you accuse the hostess of "being incompetent" and "having a mental breakdown". Yet YOU showed up there DRUNK? What a redneck loser you are.

4 0 Reply

May 24 #1163659

lmao at you

3 4 Reply

May 17 #1160269

I was an employee there that day. So convenient that you did not mention that you were intoxicated, and that the police had to escort you from the premises!

8 1 Reply

May 15 #1159140

One of the busiest mornings of the year, and you had to wait? Get over yourself. A real mother's day would be the one I had when my daughters came over to COOK breakfast for me.

5 0 Reply

May 08 #1155888

Oh cry me a river!!! If the service was so horrific, why on earth would you continue going back .... For THREE YEARS??? You're just upset because you had to WAIT on one of the busiest breakfast days of the year. Well BOO HOO. My guess is you will be right back at that very same Denny's before the end of the week, this time complaining about something else....

12 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dennys Restaurant. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dennys Restaurant.
Filing a new complaint about