Dennys Restaurant - Ruined Mother's Day Breakfast - Hostess
Mother's day 2016 started off wonderful until we decided to order carryout from the Denny's at 10445 Atlantic Blvd.Jacksonville FL 32225.
The poor customer service can be reached at (904)928-0169. Order was called in at 11:20a.m. my wife was told 35-40 minutes. An hour and 15 minutes later still no food.
I called my wife and said I was leaving. We will eat at IHOP. Then the service manager pops up trying to take care of me. A joke.
You get one shot at customer service and we have given 3 years. We have struggled with their service for 3 years now and this just ended our business permanently (for this location). The other Denny's are so efficient and customer service oriented. Of course they have there issues, but wow.
The host get over whelmed and all friendliness gets put on hold. They just don't like their jobs. I have made complaints in the past and it must have fallen on deaf ears. *** Denny's for not doing better!
It's one location that serves many and I'm not alone in my complaints. I guess I should not have any expectations when I spend my hard earned money.
Your employees could never work for my company.You're fired!
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Food is good
- Great cooks
What I disliked
- Hostess is incompetent
- Hostess is having a mental breakdown
- Hostess does not need contact with public
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the same meal i get at every dennys i go to. Ultimate skillet. And the rutland dennys gave me this sad excuse for a meal. Half of what..."
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- " On 2/1/2016 , Time:12:55:04 PM, Ck# 612769 my daughter and I ordered 2 Lumberjack Slam for $21.98, 1 coffee for $2.19 and 1 grapefruit juice for $2.79 a subtotal..."
- "Saw and ad on Craigslist in the for sale by owner listings called the guy up ("Joe") and asked if he still had it. He said he did and so..."
- "Had been using a Gillette fusion but decided to try Harry's because the cost of replacement blades is much less expensive but on the very first time using a Harry's..."
- "I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price. It took two months before they finally delivered. It arrived two days..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."