Dennys Restaurant - Review about Potato from Victorville, California

280 of 585 Dennys Restaurant reviews

I went in to Denny's on Hwy 395 in Adelanto, CA around 4pm today I ordered the chicken and rosted potatoes skillet.Upon my food arriving I took the first ***, I think it was a potato and it burned the roof of my mouth so bad that I couldn't finish my meal.

I felt a blister forming, I thought it would go away quickly but later in the evening as I was eating dinner I again felt a lot of pain and was unable to eat.I understand food needs to be hot but not scorching hot to the point of burning your mouth this bad.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Potato
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #569695

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dennys Restaurant? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
280 of 585 Dennys Restaurant reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Oct 25, 2015 #1053747

You can sue them. Contact an attorney.

1 0 Reply

Jun 23, 2015 #998606

Hey genius, it's up to you to be responsible or at least competent enough to make sure you don't burn your self, do you lick the top the stove when it's on too???......if it didn't burn this guy he probably would have complained it was served too cold.
P.s..... Please don't breed.....

0 1 Reply
pulltype

Dec 14, 2014 #915600

Your incompetence is difficult to fathom.

3 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dennys Restaurant. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dennys Restaurant.
Filing a new complaint about
×