Greenwood, Missouri
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

First time in over 10years I decided to eat at Dennys.The server was awesome and patient.

Now the food nothing to be excited about the cooking staff clearly does not read the orders that are submitted. No toast, hashbrown burned omelette with no mushrooms had to be made 2 times and the veggie scrabble was ordered without eggs. And yet was accompanied by eggs. The Manager Gary showed no empathy he was rude n condiceding as if the staff was incapable of following simple directions.

He did not attempt to satisfy us by at least offering a free sweet tea and was rather oh well.

That oh well will have me and never to eat here again.Store 9253

Review about: Omelette.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

KevinRichards
Orange, California, United States #1000729

I doubt that were a customer for ten years because you seem younger than ten. Mistaking not getting what you want as rudeness makes you appear to be younger than ten.