Dennys Restaurant - Review about Omelette from Greenwood, Missouri
First time in over 10years I decided to eat at Dennys.The server was awesome and patient.
Now the food nothing to be excited about the cooking staff clearly does not read the orders that are submitted. No toast, hashbrown burned omelette with no mushrooms had to be made 2 times and the veggie scrabble was ordered without eggs. And yet was accompanied by eggs. The Manager Gary showed no empathy he was rude n condiceding as if the staff was incapable of following simple directions.
He did not attempt to satisfy us by at least offering a free sweet tea and was rather oh well.
That oh well will have me and never to eat here again.Store 9253
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We arrived at 7:15 pm jan 5 and 3 waiters passed us 10 times until we literally had to scream or service. After the geniuses who work here figured out..."
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I was excited about getting a ball gown ordered it extra large to make sure it flowed.The picture is just that *you don't get the pictured item.NO I GOT A..."
- " Installed a more flooring in my home about three years ago have been fighting scenes popping ever cents product is terrible company does not stand behind warranty ..."