Dennys Restaurant - Review about Omelette from Greenwood, Missouri
First time in over 10years I decided to eat at Dennys.The server was awesome and patient.
Now the food nothing to be excited about the cooking staff clearly does not read the orders that are submitted. No toast, hashbrown burned omelette with no mushrooms had to be made 2 times and the veggie scrabble was ordered without eggs. And yet was accompanied by eggs. The Manager Gary showed no empathy he was rude n condiceding as if the staff was incapable of following simple directions.
He did not attempt to satisfy us by at least offering a free sweet tea and was rather oh well.
That oh well will have me and never to eat here again.Store 9253
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience. For what..."
- "I went in to Denny's on Hwy 395 in Adelanto, CA around 4pm today I ordered the chicken and rosted potatoes skillet. Upon my food arriving I took the first..."
- "I ordered a Greek salad and a turkey club sub. When I bit into my sandwich I got a nasty fatty chunky piece of something that was NOT bacon as..."
- "I was excited about getting a ball gown ordered it extra large to make sure it flowed.The picture is just that *you don't get the pictured item.NO I GOT A..."
- " Installed a more flooring in my home about three years ago have been fighting scenes popping ever cents product is terrible company does not stand behind warranty ..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."