Dennys Restaurant - Review about Omelette from Greenwood, Missouri
First time in over 10years I decided to eat at Dennys.The server was awesome and patient.
Now the food nothing to be excited about the cooking staff clearly does not read the orders that are submitted. No toast, hashbrown burned omelette with no mushrooms had to be made 2 times and the veggie scrabble was ordered without eggs. And yet was accompanied by eggs. The Manager Gary showed no empathy he was rude n condiceding as if the staff was incapable of following simple directions.
He did not attempt to satisfy us by at least offering a free sweet tea and was rather oh well.
That oh well will have me and never to eat here again.Store 9253
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Here's a photo of me you can take a look at my food look how terrible it looks..."
- "I went to the Denny's in Baytown on Garth road. They are the nastiest people ever they fix ur food after picking there nose playing in there hair and every..."
- "Went on a Sunday afternoon. I ordered a ham and cheese omelet and it tasted like saisage was in it also, the cheese was not meltef at all. My boyfriend..."
- "I was excited about getting a ball gown ordered it extra large to make sure it flowed.The picture is just that *you don't get the pictured item.NO I GOT A..."
- " Installed a more flooring in my home about three years ago have been fighting scenes popping ever cents product is terrible company does not stand behind warranty ..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."