Dennys Restaurant - Review about Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad from Gun Barrel City, Texas
Live in a small town south east of Dallas.( Gun Barrel City).
Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled it out of my mouth! It was half of a tooth pick.
Waiter finally came over I showed the half chewed tooth pick he got the manager. Manager " sorry those are the tooth picks we use on our burgers". That's it sorry I ate half of it. She then said I will comp your salad.
I said no your are comping the ticket. Not a big one just my wife and I. She just had an appetizer. She walked away and never saw her again.
Waiter came back and said manager was taking care of the salad. I said no she is taking care of the meal. He said ok and we left.
We will not be back!Can't believe the lack of concern the manager had that tooth picks from the burgers ended up in the salad.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "I ordered a Greek salad and a turkey club sub. When I bit into my sandwich I got a nasty fatty chunky piece of something that was NOT bacon as..."
- "Ordered two pizzas last night, picked them up and drove home. Upon eating one of the pizzas, I got pricked on my upper palate by a push pin which..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."