Dennys Restaurant - Review about Dinning Area
Visited the Denny's on speedway blvd in Daytona.While interning site.
No greeting . Waited 5 min with no line to be seated. While waiting to be served, I m looking around and see half of the ceiling tiles are covered in mold and are broken. The window boards and moldy .
The wall paper is falling off the walls. I'm having 2nd thoughts a about eating. If they don't keep the dinning area clean and presentable , then what does the kitchen look like. Iv been in the Restaurant Business for 15 years.
Ceiling tiles and cleaning the grills does"nt cost that much.
Very disappointed .Want be visiting this site again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Dinning Area
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."