Dennys Restaurant - Review about Dinning Area
Visited the Denny's on speedway blvd in Daytona.While interning site.
No greeting . Waited 5 min with no line to be seated. While waiting to be served, I m looking around and see half of the ceiling tiles are covered in mold and are broken. The window boards and moldy .
The wall paper is falling off the walls. I'm having 2nd thoughts a about eating. If they don't keep the dinning area clean and presentable , then what does the kitchen look like. Iv been in the Restaurant Business for 15 years.
Ceiling tiles and cleaning the grills does"nt cost that much.
Very disappointed .Want be visiting this site again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Dinning Area
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida. I was visiting for the holidays. We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten..."
- "Dennys at midtown is completely unorganized, has no customer service rapport. It's memorial weekend and they are completely unprepared. We were waiting more than 20 minutes when several booths..."
- ""It's NOT our fault" was the response I received from the shift manager, Andrea, at the discovery of the BONE in my Chicken Fried Steak. She gave 10% off the..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."