Review about Dennys Restaurant Pot Roast Dinner from Peculiar, Missouri
This is the pot roast dinner I was served.Looks nothing like the menu shows.
Where are the carrots?
They said it's corporate.Definitely not worth the price.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Dennys Restaurant Pot Roast Dinner
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "Here's a photo of me you can take a look at my food look how terrible it looks..."
- "Went on a Sunday afternoon. I ordered a ham and cheese omelet and it tasted like saisage was in it also, the cheese was not meltef at all. My boyfriend..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "I have been patronizing Arbey's fir as long as I can remember. It's not one specific location, it's all of them. My last issue was we ordered 2 ham and..."
- "OMG I used them for fours days and overcharged my acct..don't be fouled by the free $20.. This company is a rip off.. They don't read ur meter its estimated..."
- "I've had similar issues as other complaints - fees at "free" atms, many denied transactions, but not once have I been able to get through to a real person in..."