Went on my birthday to Denny's, November 6 in Cutler Bay, Florida around 7-8pm.The food was terrible and was asked to give a tip for services rendered.
Host and Hostees were very kind as if I was outside at a club.
I was told that there was a new chef and that was why "MY"meal was unsatisfactory.
Do not attend this restaurant(19313 S Dixie, Miami, FL 33157 service was awful.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Dennys Restaurant Food
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "Visited the Denny's on speedway blvd in Daytona. While interning site. No greeting . Waited 5 min with no line to be seated. While waiting to be served, I m..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "I purchased a Kitchenaid refrigerator a little over 5 years ago. It died. Kitchenaid says they stopped making parts for it. I must wait on their mercy..."
- "I purchased a 2008 Lexus IS250 the car is now 6 years old. The dash board and door panels are now melting and falling apart. Spoke with headquarters..."
- "I purchased a 22 foil wrapped cherries by Cella's, never had an issue, but this one had no liquid and some of them not even had cherries. I think I..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."