Merrillville, Indiana
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

I was eating at dennys in merriville ind and this is how the spaghetti came out of the kitchen.I took one *** from where the spaghetti is twirled up on right lower corner, tasted greasy and old, i travel the U.S.

and have eaten at many dennys and have never had a spahhetti come out like this.My guess is it was frozen the night before, took out that day and microwaved.

Review about: Dennys Restaurant Brooklyn Spaghetti And Meatballs.

2.3
Cleanliness
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Denny's in Merrillville is ***. They hire useless people and the intelligent ones who seriously wants a job to support, i don't know, groceries/bills rather than drugs, they'll tell them they'll call and never do.

I would imagine everything at Dennys is from frozen and microwaved.

Phil
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1004820

Actually, that happens to look like the plate of spaghetti that I sent back. I ate half of one of the meatballs. Did one of the meatballs look eaten?

Louie
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1004819

How did you deduce that the dish was frozen the night before, took out that day and microwaved? You must be an expert when it comes to the different tastes of stored spaghetti.

Wow you are such an expert at culinary foods. Dennys is not gourmet food Mr. Trailer Trash

to Anonymous #1006892

Or Mrs.Trailer Trash.

Dennys is a good place to pass by.

Check the internet for locally owned restaurants that are actually tasty, although that spaghetti looks good to me right now.Maybe I had better make some food in my own kitchen if Dennys looks good.