Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My family got in late decided to order to go meal from Deming NM Denny's location. First off they over charged us for the meal.

Simply ordered two grand slam breakfasts and 1 super breakfast. 6.99x2 + 5.99=20+ tax I paid 27 dollars. Than they shorted us pan cakes bacon and toast but charge me twice for bacon I never got. Than to top it off the sausage was pink as could be, ALL OF IT.

food was cold and if minimal portions. The person who checked me out upon pick up didn't even want to give me my receipt, the hostess didn't even know how much the meals were. I asked to speak with a manager they refused and said she was busy in the back. So I was still patient after collecting my receipt went and waited about 48 min for my three meals in the parking lot.

Mind u this is after all day on the road and after I tried to order over the phone before we got to Deming but who ever answered the phone could not place my order because he did not know his job obviously he tried to charge me $9 for each breakfast he was unsure of what the total would have been had I placed the order over the phone after arriving to Denny's and being the only option Deming I walked into placement were at which point the hostess asked me if I was the one who just tried to place the order over the phone I of course said no because afraid of the outcome and the poor service of the meal why would I acknowledge that I was the one at any rate 48 minutes later after I place my order we received our three meals and two bags and the worst looking meals I've ever seen from Denny's so take into account be on the road for a total of 7 hours was one nine year old little girl still awake at approximately 1: 30 in the morning I get the worst service in my life I eat raw sausage cold eggs burnt hash browns and a portion of small slivers of bacon after paying down your $30. After arriving to where we were staying and calling to make a complaint over the phone two Denny's directly I find I cannot speak with the manager I cannot complain to manager because they're still no manager on site now all I see in consideration my wife went down there to be hassled about the receipt felt like she was lying about the service in fact the felt like she was lying about the money was spent on the whole meal very insulted very ignorant service I will never eat at Denny's again anywhere unless something has to be done of this location Deming New Mexico and the poor service employees they have to offer I like Denny's please tell me I will hear some kind of reply from you I really don't want to mark this on your refund reviews cuz there's a lot more to say you need to please help this location waiting to hear from you

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 07.

Comments