4.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I️ ordered online for the first time, we leave literally a minute from the Denny’s it said the order would be ready at 8:39 that’s the time we picked up, when we got home the entire order was cold not even Lukewarm it must have been sitting there for awhile. We had to heat it up in the microwave just to be able to eat it.

Not only that they only put 2 hazelnut creams and the rest regular cream when I️ had ask for only hazelnut so I️ couldn’t enjoy my coffee ️ either.

Worst Christmas breakfast ever! Waste of $$$$.

Comments

Dennys does not guarantee your food will be hot once you have arrived home.

to Anonymous #1507624

But if you live literally a minute away from the restaurant, the food should be hot, it’s not like I picked up the food late or I had to drive 20 minutes to get home. Just because they didn’t guarantee hot food should I receive cold food that makes no sense.

YamiAni

I don't want to think that she was racist, I'm and black and my boyfriend is latino.

Very disappointed.

to YamiAni #1409441

No one gives a *** as to your race or your boyfriend's!!! Sounds like you are the racist because you are judging someone based on the color of THEIR skin!!!

Read some of the other complaints here, loads of people experienced customer service/food issues during the holidays and they aren't whining about racism!

This time of year, restaurants that are open are slammed with orders and dealing with less staff than usual. Next time, cook your own food.

to Anonymous #1409554

Thanks for your comments.