Worst experience ever: Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday night) mind you I had not visit this location in Greenville , MS until last night.This is what happened.

My observation: all guest crowded into one side of the restaurant. Sit for 45 mins was not offered a glass of water. 10 tables 4 servers 1 manager and nobody running the floor. Everyone was getting service except for the party I was with.

We were not offered water! After 45mins we decided to leave and was told our server was on BREAK.

This business is new to my area and the reputation is already horrible and now I know it to be true.I will never return.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst service ever received. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dennys restaurant manager. Dennys Restaurant needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dennys restaurant manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dennys Restaurant.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments