Canton, Texas

Fast seating as was not very many people in the building.Took order fast.

Small 2 OJuice, 2 Waffels, one ham slice, one with suusage links. Server came with Waffels 25 minutes later and bacon for both of us. Took bacon back to correct the order. Started to eat the Waffels and found them just warm.

How long we're they sitting on the plate waiting for server to bring? Wouldn't even melt the butter. Finished eating them cold and after another ten minutes they brought the sausage links and ham. Was hot but very late.

Both were very poor taste. Got up to leave and pay bill and when approached the checkout counter was told my bill was $20.10. Holy ***. I believe charge a fair price for the service provided, but this was unreasonable.

I'll never enter there or any other Denny's the rest of my life. I've had much better service and food at Waffel House and much more Dollar friendly. This is not the place to eat in Canton Texas. I own two different eating establishments in East Texas.

And would never allow my places to offer service in this way.

I want repeat customers, good food, good service, good price, that's how were able to keep our doors open.Do us all a favor close and lock the doors if you can't do better.

I didn't like: Poor.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Kentucky, United States #921685

Of course you own 2 eateries and you run a perfect operation! Too bad you did not get an education and learn how to spell since you think your so perfect!