Dennys Restaurant - Mistreated and Humiliated at your Denny's store # 8560.

3 of 598 Dennys Restaurant reviews

I an My Wife and Family and My Daughters Boy Friend we to Denny's for dinner.The Bill was over $60.00 for the 5 of us.

Well it took over 30 minutes for our food to come out, The Denny's personnel stated Oh sorry for the delay one of our cooks left early. That was no problem, it was when I checked out, I went to the register and showed my United States Marine Crop ID and then I gave the cashier my Check and then The 20% off coupon. They said oh no we can only take 1 coupon only, I said wait I only have one coupon, My Military is Military discount only it is not a coupon. They said yes it is a coupon.

I said I fought for your freedom and My Military ID is a Military ID and not a coupon. Let me tell you I had customers getting up from their tables coming up to the register and Cancelling their food orders and they are taking this up with the News Media. How dare you do a Veteran this way. On the coupon it does not say I can not use my Military ID along with a COUPON.

IT SAY ONE COUPON PER TABLE, PER VISIT Not Valid with any other coupon or Promotional Offers. NO WHERE DOES IT SAY I CAN NOT USE MY MILITARY ID. There is going to be a BIG DEAL GOING ON HERE from the way I was treated at this DENNY'S. Tonight the customers that heard and came up to the register is reporting this incident to the media, and I will also, I was really surprised at Denny's.

I can't believe this is the way that you treat Ex Military, and current Military this way. Boy My Daughters Boy Friend just flew in from Chicago and we went to Denny's. He said he will not be going to that Denny's again, Now he is here from Chicago for 3 days only to visit my Daughter, What an amazing experience it was. Well this was a wonderful evening, and I was so mistreated and Humiliated at your store # 8560.

Thank you for your time in this matter.Larry Pearson larrypearson01@outlook.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor experience paying bill
    • Had to wait till someone came to front to cash us out
    • Waited for an hour

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Military Id And Coupon
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #1007796

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dennys Restaurant? Submit review ›
Helpful? 10 Yes 10 4 No 4
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
3 of 598 Dennys Restaurant reviews
Ben

2 days ago #1292959 Dallas, Texas, United States

It is known as stacking savings.
I can use my AARP card, OR a 20% off coupon, but not both.
Same as the OP, you can use one or the other, whichever provides the bigger savings, but not both.
It has nothing to do with any Business being Anti- Military or against Senior citizens.

0 1 Reply

Feb 15 #1288543

Nice try loser but I have never been banned from any site! I have, in fact, been a moderator on two different consumer complaint sites though! Both of which you visited.

12 5 Reply

Feb 17 #1289685

Oh knock if off Kevin. Everyone at this site knows you have severe mental issues. Knowing this, I should probably just ignore you, except it really p*sses me off to see you bully innocent letter writers on here, who have no idea what a spiteful, lying nasty piece of S**T you are. GET STUFFED!

11 1
Zack2001

Feb 14 #1286757 Ontario, Canada

One more thing I may like to add, I admit to having grammar errors and typos, but Kevin calls everyone out on their own spelling and grammar when his is just as bad. He harassed my then eight year old brother for spelling words like "hospital" wrong.

13 0 Reply
Zack2001

Feb 14 #1286749 Ontario, Canada

You are Kevin Richards MakeMyDay2016. All anonymous did was say you were Kevin, he did not give a last name. If you don't know anything about Kevin, you would not know that his last name, or the name he uses is Kevin Richards. He only posted that you go by the name Kevin, not Kevin Richards, and I don't think your real name is even Kevin, you tried to impersonate Kevin From London England, then you tried to impersonate other people. If you are not Kevin, how come you know the other troll went by the name Kevin Richards?

13 1 Reply

Feb 14 #1286787

Bingo!!!! You got him there! Id*ot Kevin is not as smart as he thinks he is.

13 0 Reply

Feb 15 #1288540

I have ZERO accounts here. I always post as anonymous. You, on the other hand, always register an account and the reason you do it is because you want to track who is saying what in response to you. You do it because you are mentally ill and your only pleasure in life is this back and forth cr@p. I really should stop even addressing you because I don't associate with trash in real life so that policy should extend to the internet as well. BTW: I am not "Zack" and I don't live in Canada. I am sorry that concept is too hard for your Ritalin filled brain to grasp.

11 0
ransom

Feb 14 #1286490

It doesn't say you can't use your drivers license for a discount either. They very clearly say you can't use any other promotional offer with it.
Big deal, so you were in the service. So were millions of others including me, my brother and our dad. We do not expect any free stuff or discounts. Remember, you volunteered.
Silly.

4 16 Reply

Feb 14 #1286680 Warner Robins, Georgia, United States

You are a ***, and that *** comment,"well you
Volunteered"' shows your complete bias. Military people want nothing but what is offered, as least that's been my experience

12 3 Reply

Feb 14 #1286737 Fullerton, California, United States

I seriously doubt this person made it past the first grade let alone served our country. This person obviously cannot read, if he knew how to read he would know that the military service counts as other promotion. If he did serve the military he makes all those that did look uneducated and selfish.

0 13 Reply

Feb 14 #1286459 Fullerton, California, United States

Your spelling and grammar makes it look like a first grader wrote this review, do you really expect that you were in the military serving our country. I think not, you have to be educated to serve in the military. Just because you do not know basic English does not mean they have to honor your coupon. Sounds to me like your daughter's boyfriend is as much of a loser as her father is, or perhaps he just said he won't be going to that Denny's to shut you up.

5 19 Reply
user85387933

Feb 14 #1286461 Pahrump, Nevada, United States

I was in the United States Marine Crop. and I did serve my country and as for as you I know you were not in any military service.
And as for as your spelling and grammar makes it look like a first grader.
And as for as loser, look who's talking.

18 3 Reply

Feb 14 #1286741 Fullerton, California, United States

You are the one that cannot spell a simple first grade word such as "and" stop lying about being in the military, it is an insult that those that really served in the military. You also lack reading comprenhension, because your military discount is another promotion and you cannot use both. If you did serve in the Military you make others look bad, and how do you know that I did not serve in the military, I will be honest with you because I did not, but clearly with your lack of education you did not either.

1 13 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dennys Restaurant. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dennys Restaurant.
Filing a new complaint about
×