We arrived at 7:15 pm jan 5 and 3 waiters passed us 10 times until we literally had to scream or service.After the geniuses who work here figured out we ma want to order food the waiter casually stopped by and asked if we needed help.

My girlfriend was passed out from hunger and i was falling asleep we finally ordered our meal. Now we are waiting.

Hopefully we get it by midnight.She said that she will not come here agin as she was dying of hunger and food is very important to her to exist in this world that requirs food to durvive.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1200034

this was the better love story than twilight!!!

Naperville, Illinois, United States #1030689

Was she really your girlfriend or just some passed out chick you were hoping to take advantage of?

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #996154

You know, if you cleaned up your grammar and learned to spell you'd make a great fiction writer.

Dennys Restaurant - Terrible service at Dennys Restuarant Dennys Restaurant "I started going back to Dennys again after about a 12 year period of boycotting them after having sent my burnt eggs back one morning, the cook continued to give..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Dennys Springdale, AR Dennys Restaurant "Tonight's service was horrible as ***. Look at this plate, who the heck serves a dirty dish and have the guts to say it just came off the grill, didn't know..." Read more Dennys Restaurant Grand Slam Breakfast Review from Fletcher, North Carolina Dennys Restaurant "This is what you call a Grand slam breakfast, Dennys?...I driver truck and eat out,choose Denny's that evening...never again, waitress was nice but your quantity of food..." Read more Dennys Restaurant Food Review from Homestead, Florida Dennys Restaurant "Went on my birthday to Denny's, November 6 in Cutler Bay, Florida around 7-8pm. The food was terrible and was asked to give a tip for services rendered. Host and..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more