We arrived at 7:15 pm jan 5 and 3 waiters passed us 10 times until we literally had to scream or service.After the geniuses who work here figured out we ma want to order food the waiter casually stopped by and asked if we needed help.
My girlfriend was passed out from hunger and i was falling asleep we finally ordered our meal. Now we are waiting.
Hopefully we get it by midnight.She said that she will not come here agin as she was dying of hunger and food is very important to her to exist in this world that requirs food to durvive.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Here's a photo of me you can take a look at my food look how terrible it looks..."
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "Your ginger snaps, are a disgrace to the name, "ginger snap".. You have reduced the product in size, texture, and taste... They are currently so much like a tasteless, cardboard..."
- "im a dealer no less. customer paid there bill $60.$20 for sim card, activation, programming of her iphone 3gs.charged $80 total. three weeks latter, walks back in. text not working...."
- "I have scanned the pertinent documents relating my experience with Iyogi. The main problem is that I am not able to use my computer as administrator since the Iyogi..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."