1100 Knipp St, Columbia, MO 65203, USA

We went to Dennys in Columbia No this morning.We go 3 to 4 times a month.

It is fathers day and we had our 8 year old granddaughter with us. She wanted to eat at Dennys because we took her younger brother last week. When we got there we were told it was a 15 to 20 minute wait. After 20 minutes I asked where we were in line.

The hostess said we were the next to be seated. I want back up at the 27 minute mark. The hostess said the kitchen was backed up and the manager wasn't allowing her to seat anyone. I asked to speak to the manager.

She went to the kitchen and came back alone The manager was too busy to speak to us.

However she could seat us, but it would be 45 minutes to 1 hour before we would get food.When we left the hostess was telling people it would be a 15 to 20 minute wait.

Review about: Absolutely Nothing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dennys Restaurant Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion