Tonight's service was horrible as ***.
Look at this plate, who the heck serves a dirty dish and have the guts to say it just came off the grill, didn't know you can put plates on a grill. FML!!
From the manager to her staff on this shift were very unprofessional and rude.
Only if there was an option where you can click "NO STAR" these idiots on this shift don't even deserve a star.
Didn't even bother sitting, threw 20 bucks on the table and left to see how these morons would react! See how would they feel if they were in my shoes!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "What a place this McDonalds 1829 LAKESHORE BLVD WEST CLARKSON ON L5J 1J6 (905) 823-6480? It was so dirty that it is disgusting to eat in a place like this. When..."
- "Here's a photo of me you can take a look at my food look how terrible it looks..."
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA. Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective...."
- "Have a new house built in 2010 with 40 Marvin casement style, metal clad, wood windows with retractable screens; 4 metal clad wood sliding doors with low profile sills; and..."
- "Purchased the oven new in 2010. Started noticing about a year ago, bubbling and then flaking in the finish around the glass window in the oven door. The..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."