Tonight's service was horrible as ***.

Look at this plate, who the heck serves a dirty dish and have the guts to say it just came off the grill, didn't know you can put plates on a grill. FML!!

From the manager to her staff on this shift were very unprofessional and rude.

Only if there was an option where you can click "NO STAR" these idiots on this shift don't even deserve a star.

Didn't even bother sitting, threw 20 bucks on the table and left to see how these morons would react! See how would they feel if they were in my shoes!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dennys Restaurant and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dennys Restaurant.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Dennys Restaurant to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Dennys Restaurant - Terrible service at Dennys Restuarant Dennys Restaurant "I started going back to Dennys again after about a 12 year period of boycotting them after having sent my burnt eggs back one morning, the cook continued to give..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Customer Care Review from Halethorpe, Maryland Dennys Restaurant "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Manager Review Dennys Restaurant "Ukiah cal, dennys restaurant , been going there since i moved to ukiah 4 yrs ago, and recently purchased a small pet. Nobody has ever complained About her until today...." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Sanitary Conditions Review from Green Bay, Wisconsin Dennys Restaurant "I recently left as a General Manager only employed with your company since june 28th 2016, Wisconsin Dells Dennys is falling apart and is a food safety nightmare, temp logs,..." Read more Stouffers - Frozen dinner Stouffers "My husband was eating one of the meals and almost gagged in order to get the bone out of his throat .we buy from you weekly and have never had..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more What  has happened to the double stuff Oreos? Oreo " Hey what happened to the double stuffed Oreos I just opened a package in almost every cookie is broken in half and their crumbling plus where did all the..." Read more Home Depot - $6k mistake Home Depot "After my husband and I remodeled our house, I will not set foot on Home Depot property again. We made the horrible mistake of buying our carpet (among other thousands..." Read more