Santa Barbara, California

Tonight's service was horrible as ***.

Related: Dennys Restaurant Sanitary Conditions Review from Fontana, California

Look at this plate, who the heck serves a dirty dish and have the guts to say it just came off the grill, didn't know you can put plates on a grill. FML!!

From the manager to her staff on this shift were very unprofessional and rude.

Only if there was an option where you can click "NO STAR" these idiots on this shift don't even deserve a star.

Didn't even bother sitting, threw 20 bucks on the table and left to see how these morons would react! See how would they feel if they were in my shoes!!

Review about: Dennys Restaurant Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Dennys Restaurant - Ruined Mother's Day Breakfast - Hostess Dennys Restaurant "Mother's day 2016 started off wonderful until we decided to order carryout from the Denny's at 10445 Atlantic Blvd. Jacksonville FL 32225. The poor customer service can be reached at..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Terrible service at Dennys Restuarant Dennys Restaurant "I started going back to Dennys again after about a 12 year period of boycotting them after having sent my burnt eggs back one morning, the cook continued to give..." Read more Dennys Restaurant Customer Care Review from Halethorpe, Maryland Dennys Restaurant "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..." Read more Review about Dennys Restaurant Pot Roast Dinner from Peculiar, Missouri Dennys Restaurant "This is the pot roast dinner I was served. Looks nothing like the menu shows. Where are the carrots? They said it's corporate. Definitely not worth..." Read more Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. Planet Fitness "After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2017 Montana HC Keystone Rv "On top of all the other problems we have had with this new, 6 mo old Montana HC, the kitchen sink has almost no water pressure to it at all...." Read more InterNations - Free membership of Internation rejected within 60 seconds of sending request - no basis InterNations "I am working as a director business operations in a multimillion dolar firm in India . I was invited by a friend who is an Internation member to join one..." Read more Roca Labs - Don Kar Juravin and his amazing invention Roca Labs "Hey everyone I am using the Roca Labs regimen from 1 week and this amazing invention of Don Karl Juravin has helped me loose 10 lbs in just 7 days..." Read more