I ate at Denny's restaurant o Green River Road in Evansville, Indiana today May 23 and could not get my waiter to refill my soda glass. He forgot to

Fill it and was coming back with reader for my friend who did not like her food.

He started to take the order of new table of guests and told him he hadn't brought me a drink. He tried to shush me and brush me off and I told him to go and get a manager which he would not do. I went up to cash register to ask for manager and was told he would meet me at my table. I never complained about my food I just wanted my glass refilled.

The manager seemed slightly amused and brought me two drinks. The waiter should have gotten me something to drink as I had waited about fifteen minutes instead of waiting on a new table. I had to leave and went to pay my bill. This incident made me sick to my stomach.

The manager gave me 20 per cent off my bill but for me to be treated like a second class citizen I now think he should have waived the bill. No matter what he did I will never go back and every chance I get I will tell others not to go there and how I was treated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dennys Restaurant Waiter.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 23, 2015.

Comments

You weren't treated like a second class citizen. You are just acting like a spoiled brat.

Furthermore, you were rude when you told the server to get he manager for you.

The NICE way to do it would have been to ask politely. If you are so immature that you get sick to your stomach over a piddly little incident like this, next time take your parents with.

Boycott Denny's restaurant on Green River road in Evansville, indiana