2.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Ordered the same meal i get at every dennys i go to.Ultimate skillet.

And the rutland dennys gave me this sad excuse for a meal. Half of what I normally get. Will NEVER got to dennys in rutland vermont again.

And maybe NEVER ANY AGAIN.So mad

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dennys restaurant ultimate skillet combo meal. Dennys Restaurant needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dennys restaurant ultimate skillet combo meal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dennys Restaurant.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Dennys Restaurant - Customer Care Review from Halethorpe, Maryland Dennys Restaurant "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - When Did Denny's Stop Caring For Their Customers? Rudest Server Ever Dennys Restaurant " On 2/1/2016 , Time:12:55:04 PM, Ck# 612769 my daughter and I ordered 2 Lumberjack Slam for $21.98, 1 coffee for $2.19 and 1 grapefruit juice for $2.79 a subtotal..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Terrible service at Dennys Restuarant Dennys Restaurant "I started going back to Dennys again after about a 12 year period of boycotting them after having sent my burnt eggs back one morning, the cook continued to give..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more Dynamex - Untruthful and never delivered Dynamex "On August 18th Staples contracted them to deliver supplies. They delivered to someone named P. Pedro on Augeust 18th, 2017. Our office is closed on Friday's. There is no one..." Read more