Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My wife and i went to dennys in sun city az.And had the worst possible experience.

My wife ordered chicken sausage in stead of eggs and we were sitting next to the cook and heard him complain about the way we ordered our food. When my wife got her meal here sausage was still frozen in the middle. Whe we asjed to speak to a manager we were told that she had stepped out.

They were speaking spanish and we understand spanish and they were saying that thats what we get for being difficuld white people..worst place to eat in the world never go to this place they are horrible racist and out right sucks

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dennys Restaurant. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dennys Restaurant.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Dennys Restaurant to other companies on our site.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1238255

Mexicans, South Americans,Puerto Ricans, they always assume white people can't understand them. Truth is, most white people I know speak at least a moderate amount of Spanish.