Green Bay, Wisconsin

I recently left as a General Manager only employed with your company since june 28th 2016, Wisconsin Dells Dennys is falling apart and is a food safety nightmare, temp logs, day dots, handwashing are not a requirement here i guess...i was training this summer with mark enders the area coach here and i listened to him yell and treat people like they were *** all summer, money issues are a huge problem as well as the roof..it is caving in.You can see by this picture that cleanliness is not a top priority, almost every single Dennys..if not all in this district are failing steritech...badly.

unacceptable for me to keep working with the standards i have seen here. My last steritech was a 98% because i keep the food safe and customers happy and leaving with a full belly...not salmonella. Sexual harassment is another factor here. GARY is the owner of this district and i feel terrible for this man, because he has no clue what is happening.

People getting paid under the table and minors running around in that store handling knives and such.

When will this end...its not a sweatshop, i have record of my complete hours before i left because they also have a bad rep for not giving full hours worked last paychecks.I left my last job for dennys thinking i would better myself running a larger casual dining...i was wrong..i lowered my standards as a General Manager and cannot work in a place with such standards that are practiced.

Review about: The Whole Bldg And Food.

Quality of Food
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion