my family and I decided to have a Saturday lunch at our local Denny's we were all looking forward to the soup and salad which our favorite soup is the broccoli cheddar soup which was luke warm, cold enough for my 6 year old to have no problem eating. the salad was ridiculous with Brown leaves I have brought it to the staff attention our soups were replaced from the same batch. As for the salads as I quote "we would offer you a new bowl of salad but the whole bag looks the same with the brown leaves." As a waitress myself I understand things like this happen it is somewhat normal to the restaurant business they are greens that we have no control of but an offer to at least discount our ticket would have been Fair but that wasn't even an offer
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "My computer is being held hostage by these bozos. First, they claimed my warranty was expired which was bogus because I've had this Yoga tablet for barely a year. They..."
- "maaco of Puyallup are two faced. Took my car in for a paint job, that turned out horrible. Paint cracked and there was overspray on my tires and wheels, even..."
- "I must be naive! Ground shipping more exensive than expedited shipping..odd. Return policy..odd but still pressed the purchase button. Receive goods..ivory wedding shoes with rosettes and rhinestones...."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."