Dennys Restaurant Salad Review from Seattle, Washington
my family and I decided to have a Saturday lunch at our local Denny's we were all looking forward to the soup and salad which our favorite soup is the broccoli cheddar soup which was luke warm, cold enough for my 6 year old to have no problem eating. the salad was ridiculous with Brown leaves I have brought it to the staff attention our soups were replaced from the same batch. As for the salads as I quote "we would offer you a new bowl of salad but the whole bag looks the same with the brown leaves." As a waitress myself I understand things like this happen it is somewhat normal to the restaurant business they are greens that we have no control of but an offer to at least discount our ticket would have been Fair but that wasn't even an offer
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm very angry about the service I got last night at dennis. We was seated at 2:30 am and left at 4:00 am. No one came to table to take..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "Hello, my name is Dennis Healy. I recently visited a Denny's resturaunt in Caldwell Idaho. I had a very bad expierence with them and about 10 minutes into..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I Bought the EnercellÂ® 90-Watt AC Slim Power Supply with USB for my laptop, Pretty expensive, but it came with more than others. i THOUGHT it was going to be..."
- "They said they would award me generously extra points so I could do some shopping... well they rewarded me an extra 3 dollars even though I paid 10 for shipping......"
- "I own a 1992 Nissan Maxima, had it since 1992. Five here ago, I returned home after after six month. The car was stored in my garage. It would not..."