4.6
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Hello I am writing unfortunately to tell what a horrible experience we had at Dennys in Greece Ridge Ny.I am also a server and also worked at Dennys for couple of years, so I feel like i am understanding when it comes to the restaurant world.

When we first arrived our server came and asked what we wanted to drink he brought the drinks ans walked away minutes later we had to flag him down because one of the people at our table (which was a 4 top) had order coffee but we weren't given silverware we chatted he walked by few more times not letting us know if he was going to take our order. We had to ask a hostess who was walking around to give us a new beverage as my cup was dirty. Then we placed our order we all order I had ordered a salad with my burger which i never received. Then we had waited not seeing our server for sometime asked a server for refills on beverages then in the window could see our food so within a few minutes of it sitting in window I went back to the hostess and asked if I could see the manager or server, she replied they went out for a break she thought and i asked her if someone then could deliver our food that had been sitting in the window.

So not too much longer our waiter appeared with our food which again no salad so i didn't say anything meanwhile manager appears and is in the galley glaring at our table but never came over to talk to us. When we left and paid the hostess asked if we wanted to speak with a manager and my reply was No thank you because she was already aware and never bothered to come to the table. Now I am aware that it was Thanksgiving and am grateful they were open as we usually go every year however will not at that location.

I apologize for the negative report I am all aware that restaurant workers sometimes don't get the respect they deserve.(Order #331742) server was Nicholas B at 11:34 pm i apologize have picture of receipt not allowing me to attach

This person wrote the review about Dennys Restaurant. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dennys Restaurant to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dennys Restaurant for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments