1.5

I went in to Denny's on Hwy 395 in Adelanto, CA around 4pm today I ordered the chicken and rosted potatoes skillet.Upon my food arriving I took the first ***, I think it was a potato and it burned the roof of my mouth so bad that I couldn't finish my meal.

I felt a blister forming, I thought it would go away quickly but later in the evening as I was eating dinner I again felt a lot of pain and was unable to eat.I understand food needs to be hot but not scorching hot to the point of burning your mouth this bad.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

You can sue them. Contact an attorney.

Hey genius, it's up to you to be responsible or at least competent enough to make sure you don't burn your self, do you lick the top the stove when it's on too???......if it didn't burn this guy he probably would have complained it was served too cold.

P.s..... Please don't breed.....

Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States #964593

Seriously???

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #915763

Did you not understand that the hot food you ordered might be HOT? Good grief.

Your incompetence is difficult to fathom.