1.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness

My family and i went to dennys in mckinnleyville ca to eat on nov 6, and we had the worst service and the food was horrible.For $55.

I could have eaten at mcdonnalds and got better food and service. We ordered the nachos and were told they are not spicy and they were hot as f*** and they had a hair in my food when it was served and yet our waitress proceeded to try to blaim the long black hair in my food which matched our waitress hair and i have brown hair.

The waitress and another waiter where pinching each others *** there in front of the costomers.Horrible yes i mean a totally horrible experience.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dennys Restaurant. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dennys Restaurant.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Dennys Restaurant to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments