Today marks the celebration of Veterans Day 2012, and there are numerous companies including Denny's who're advertising free, that's the word FREE, meals for veterans.I visited this Denny's off Wichita street and loop 820 south in Fort Worth, Texas, and they had every excuse that they weren't participating...
that's fine... they need to move to the middle east and participate in politics and NO support from our soldiers or veterans over there... 'ya think ?
Point is, don't offer to be kind to veterans and then slap us in the face.That's over the line!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Visited the Denny's on speedway blvd in Daytona. While interning site. No greeting . Waited 5 min with no line to be seated. While waiting to be served, I m..."
- "Sunday 1/3/2016 Denny's 8516 server Deborah, I order chicken quesadilla it was not what I expected horrible, almost no chicken on it one smal that you can't see. For..."
- "First time in over 10years I decided to eat at Dennys. The server was awesome and patient. Now the food nothing to be excited about the cooking staff clearly does..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."
- "I bought 2 dog crates because the website's price popped up as such a great deal hard to resist. But instead of getting what was shown on their website "Pet..."
- "So I arrived at Fantastic Sam's on Telephone Road, Ventura CA at 12:30. I was seen right away because they were NOT busy at all. (Should have been..."
- "We ordered our carport on 9/06/16. We were told by local dealer to be SURE site was level. He said there is often a long wait as they bundle jobs..."
- "They had some spin wheel that I got from an email with Publishers Clearing House that took me to a wheel to spin and I did so. The first..."
- "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..."