3.0

All four lemonade where watery. The waitress only Greet us one time,through the while visit. On top of the 30 min wait for are food.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dennys restaurant lemonade. Dennys Restaurant needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dennys restaurant lemonade in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dennys Restaurant.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

LadyScot
#1120748

Lemonade was watery....ok.

Dennys Restaurant - Customer Care Review from Halethorpe, Maryland Dennys Restaurant "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - When Did Denny's Stop Caring For Their Customers? Rudest Server Ever Dennys Restaurant " On 2/1/2016 , Time:12:55:04 PM, Ck# 612769 my daughter and I ordered 2 Lumberjack Slam for $21.98, 1 coffee for $2.19 and 1 grapefruit juice for $2.79 a subtotal..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Restroom Facility Review Dennys Restaurant "I went into the Dennys for the first time in 2 years and after eating went to use restrooms and saw how filthy dirty they were.. Had I used the..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Ruined Mother's Day Breakfast - Hostess Dennys Restaurant "Mother's day 2016 started off wonderful until we decided to order carryout from the Denny's at 10445 Atlantic Blvd. Jacksonville FL 32225. The poor customer service can be reached at..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more