1.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Saturday evening 08:24pm Dennys 5700 west Kellog Wichita Ks. My girlfriend and I were seated and ordered food our food was served our waitress immediately told us she was going on break and running to mcdonalds just down the street so if we needed anything she would be right back we quickly discovered our food was not cooked correctly the waitress wasted no time leaving the store I ordered the 4dollar biscuit and gravy meal my hashbrowns were cold in the middle and raw on the bottom my biscuit was very hard and my girlfriends eggs were not cooked properly I still had to pay for her meal and the manager acted like nothing was wring with what had happened as if she didnt care at all I dont know what kind of people run these establishments but uncooked food can make you sick or worse hospitalize ir kill a person if I made mistakes in my line if work it could cost me my life or someone elses why are these people running a restraunt serving people food like this I would also like to mention there was a radio in the kitchen that I could hear through the wall and it was overpowering the restraunt music seems to me this establishment is very unprofessionally and poorly operated by inadequate and noncaring people who take no pride in their job

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dennys restaurant gravy breakfast combo meal. Dennys Restaurant needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dennys restaurant gravy breakfast combo meal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dennys Restaurant.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments