3.2
Allergens Information

Went on my birthday to Denny's, November 6 in Cutler Bay, Florida around 7-8pm.The food was terrible and was asked to give a tip for services rendered.

Host and Hostees were very kind as if I was outside at a club.

I was told that there was a new chef and that was why "MY"meal was unsatisfactory.

Do not attend this restaurant(19313 S Dixie, Miami, FL 33157 service was awful.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dennys restaurant food from Dennys Restaurant and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dennys Restaurant to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dennys Restaurant for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

LadyScot
#1120749

It looks fine to me, and you ate most of it.

garyb0134

They don't have chef's working at Denny's, they are called fry cooks, is this your first day away from the Hooterville farm ?