1.1
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Had an awful visit to dennys in topeka ks.Was there over two hours with my daughter and her step daughter.

They never did get all our order to us. The hash browns were cold and eggs almost still raw. Ky english muffin was so slathered in oleo it was not edible. The gravy looked like oatmeal with bunch of raisins on it.

It was terrible. My daughter never did get anything she ordered and she got sick outside of restaurant.

I am strongly considering a law suit against dennys.This place is a horrible disgrace!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dennys restaurant eggs from Dennys Restaurant. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dennys Restaurant to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dennys Restaurant for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments