Featured Not resolved

Visited the Denny's on speedway blvd in Daytona.While interning site.

No greeting . Waited 5 min with no line to be seated. While waiting to be served, I m looking around and see half of the ceiling tiles are covered in mold and are broken. The window boards and moldy .

The wall paper is falling off the walls. I'm having 2nd thoughts a about eating. If they don't keep the dinning area clean and presentable , then what does the kitchen look like. Iv been in the Restaurant Business for 15 years.

Ceiling tiles and cleaning the grills does"nt cost that much.

Very disappointed .Want be visiting this site again.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Denny's has good food, but some folks just love to make stories up about where they eat.They want a discount, or better yet a free feed.

I have been to many Denny's and never had bad service, atmosphere, or service.

The guy who saw all the mold, falling paper from the walls and falling tiles was probably overdosed on Mexican Laughing Tobacco.

He said he was in the restaurant business for 15 years.He was probably actually a hot dog vendor who sold *** from his wagon.

That's not mold. That's dust accumulated from the air vents situated in the ceiling.

Orange, California, United States #935785

How can you have been working in the restaurant business for 15 years when you are six years old. I can tell you are that young by your spelling mistakes, first of all this does not make sense, they have child labor laws, and second the math does not add up, how can you hold a job for more years than you have been alive?