2.4
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My boyfriend and I was hungry so we drove around looking for a place to eat , It was christmas eve and Dennys was the only restaurent open .It was about 1:00 am and we didnt want to go inside to eat , I looked online at the menu and i wanted to try the new steak skewer , my boyfriend wanted some hot wings so we called Dennys and placed our order .my boyfriend asked how many wings are in an order and the lady told him eight so he wanted two orders .the lady said our food would be ready in 20 minutes .when we opened up our orders we could not believe how small the chicken wings were and my steak skewer DID NOT look nothing like the picture in the menu online it was small and the veggies were small and not many were in my order.my steak was tough and blaned the veggies were small and blaned as well the wings were small not much meat was too them .our bill was 30.00 dollars and your food was certainly not worth it.we would like a refund.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dennys Restaurant. The most disappointing about dennys restaurant chicken wings from Dennys Restaurant was hole order, food was blan and chicken wings so small Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dennys Restaurant.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Dennys Restaurant to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments