2.7

Went on a Sunday afternoon.I ordered a ham and cheese omelet and it tasted like saisage was in it also, the cheese was not meltef at all.

My boyfriend ordered a cheese omelet and his cheese was not melted either. Also noth of us got burnt toast. The resteraunt was dirty. The table next to us was left with dirty dishes on it for 20 min.

Whole i saw 3 waitresses walk by and look at it.This is what ubder our table looked like.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dennys Restaurant and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dennys Restaurant.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Dennys Restaurant to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Dennys Restaurant - Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Review from Gun Barrel City, Texas Dennys Restaurant "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Manager Review Dennys Restaurant "Ukiah cal, dennys restaurant , been going there since i moved to ukiah 4 yrs ago, and recently purchased a small pet. Nobody has ever complained About her until today...." Read more Dennys Restaurant - When Did Denny's Stop Caring For Their Customers? Rudest Server Ever Dennys Restaurant " On 2/1/2016 , Time:12:55:04 PM, Ck# 612769 my daughter and I ordered 2 Lumberjack Slam for $21.98, 1 coffee for $2.19 and 1 grapefruit juice for $2.79 a subtotal..." Read more Dennys Restaurant Food Review from Homestead, Florida Dennys Restaurant "Went on my birthday to Denny's, November 6 in Cutler Bay, Florida around 7-8pm. The food was terrible and was asked to give a tip for services rendered. Host and..." Read more Home Depot - $6k mistake Home Depot "After my husband and I remodeled our house, I will not set foot on Home Depot property again. We made the horrible mistake of buying our carpet (among other thousands..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Scared Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I went to popeyes yesterday to get food to go. i got an 8 piece family meal, or that's what i ordered but she rang me up for the 8..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more