1.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food
Poster decreased review rating.

(I am not able to locate the store number on the receipt or on your website.The address to the store is 3512 Franklin Road Caldwell, ID 83605.) I placed an order at 4:07pm.

The email stated my order would be ready at 4:27pm. I arrived at 4:20 pm and the order had not been started. The order finished 20 minutes late around 4:47pm. The order consisted of 2 build your own burgers, Bacon Cheddar Tots for sides and 1 slice of cheese cake with whipped cream only.

One burger had added avocado ($.99 extra) and the other had added extra cheddar cheese ($.79 extra), however, when I got home I discovered the extra items had not been added to the burgers. One burger had one slice of tomato and the other burger had 2 slices. The lettuce was wilted. The burgers were overcooked and the cheddar buns were stale/old.

We couldnt even eat the buns because they were so chewy. The sides consisted of 6 Bacon Cheddar Tots each. We were charged $.59 extra per burger. Six tots is more like an appetizer, not a side dish.

If I had ordered french fries, would there be 6 as well? The staff was not apologetic and didnt seem to know what they were doing. I was not the only person there to pick up an order and the other persons order was not ready when promised either. When they finally came out with the order they handed it to me, stated Heres your order.

and walked off. No apology, no have a good day, nothing. When they bagged the food, they had also placed the cheese cake on top of the burger boxes causing the whipped cream to melt. They added a cup of strawberry topping even though it wasnt ordered.

I appreciate the fact that this is a new service and that it may take the staff a little while to get used to, however, there is no excuse for the poor quality of food and missed items.I would like to be contacted and to receive a refund.

Review about: Dennys Restaurant Burger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Staff attitude.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

After attempting to contact this restaurant's management: no response.After contacting Denny's corporate offices: I received a form letter that this info would be forwarded!

To who?

That's it I guess, Denny's obviously does NOT care about customers, only profits!So we can write this place of the list in travels.