Featured Not resolved
2.3
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I was eating at dennys in merriville ind and this is how the spaghetti came out of the kitchen.I took one *** from where the spaghetti is twirled up on right lower corner, tasted greasy and old, i travel the U.S.

and have eaten at many dennys and have never had a spahhetti come out like this.My guess is it was frozen the night before, took out that day and microwaved.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dennys Restaurant and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dennys Restaurant.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Dennys Restaurant to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Silphium

Denny's in Merrillville is ***. They hire useless people and the intelligent ones who seriously wants a job to support, i don't know, groceries/bills rather than drugs, they'll tell them they'll call and never do.

I would imagine everything at Dennys is from frozen and microwaved.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1004820

Actually, that happens to look like the plate of spaghetti that I sent back. I ate half of one of the meatballs. Did one of the meatballs look eaten?

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1004819

How did you deduce that the dish was frozen the night before, took out that day and microwaved? You must be an expert when it comes to the different tastes of stored spaghetti.

Wow you are such an expert at culinary foods. Dennys is not gourmet food Mr. Trailer Trash

to Anonymous #1006892

Or Mrs.Trailer Trash.

Dennys is a good place to pass by.

Check the internet for locally owned restaurants that are actually tasty, although that spaghetti looks good to me right now.Maybe I had better make some food in my own kitchen if Dennys looks good.