Me and my family got there at about 9:45 am and i was starving! So we ordered some orange juice and from then on it took the waitress about 15 minutes to get back to take our order.

After she took our order it took them about 35 to 40 minutes to get our food. When it did come out finally it was only my mom and my sister who actually ate! I had to sit there! No food only some onion rings.

so I just had them take the order of and we left. What really pissed me off is that the restaurant was not even full!

Comments

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #439886

I told my grade 7 teacher my mom starves me and did not allow me to have desert and she said that is not starving so i called cps and they said that is not starving me either becuse i was allowed to eat the food. it is all dennys fault and mommy does not now i am posting here so please do not bash me family my sister is ingrade 3 so you know she eight years old.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #439885

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #439883

Is my mommy got angry at me for changing my mind about what I wanted and she had to pay for it because i said cancel my second order and i have to pay for it with my chore money. I yelled at her and she put me on time out.

I said i am 12, I am 2 old for time out and she said you are acting like you are three sit in time out. My sister laughed so i hit her and she sent me to bed without dessert.