New River, Arizona

On buck Owens drive in Bakersfield.Smelled like throw up when we first walked in.

Floors a complete pig sty. No waiter ever came over. Manager finally did and got us drinks then we waited for 20 minutes and never got food. No body ever came to tell us how much longer.

Never came to refill drinks. Manager spent 15 minutes on the phone while two or three other workers stood and watched him. We finally got up and left after 25 minutes. Worst dennys ever.

Worst staff ever.

Worst manager.While there we heard many other patrons angered over same ***.

Review about: Dennys Restaurant Manager.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

The place smelled like puke and the floor was dirty.Why the *** did you even sit down?

You should have walked out and made a complaint here.I hope your drinks came out of the (probably) nasty, germ collecting soda fountain!

Of course there were.We were in Bakersfield.

Lol.But it wasn't just Hispanics.

MrsLea

Was there are lot of Mexicans working there??

Dennys Restaurant - Dennys Springdale, AR Dennys Restaurant "Tonight's service was horrible as ***. Look at this plate, who the heck serves a dirty dish and have the guts to say it just came off the grill, didn't know..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Sanitary Conditions Review from Green Bay, Wisconsin Dennys Restaurant "I recently left as a General Manager only employed with your company since june 28th 2016, Wisconsin Dells Dennys is falling apart and is a food safety nightmare, temp logs,..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Review in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category Dennys Restaurant "Hello, my name is Dennis Healy. I recently visited a Denny's resturaunt in Caldwell Idaho. I had a very bad expierence with them and about 10 minutes into..." Read more Dennys Restaurant Food Review from Homestead, Florida Dennys Restaurant "Went on my birthday to Denny's, November 6 in Cutler Bay, Florida around 7-8pm. The food was terrible and was asked to give a tip for services rendered. Host and..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap quality computer table that broke on 1st day of usage. Pepperfry "The computer table Name "Leico study table with Bookshelf" delivered by Pepperfry was of very cheap quality. I found the screw fitting and hardware used in the computer table was..." Read more ScoreSense - PISSED OFF FATHER ScoreSense "This is complete *** and that's why I will not bring my business to this company nor will I refer anyone to deal with a company as shady as this..." Read more SOMETHING FLOATING IN MY DIET PEACH SNAPPLE Snapple "THERE IS SOMETHING FLOATING IN MY DIET PEACH SNAPPLE. I OPENED IT YESTERDAY, SEALED IT BACK AND TODAY SOMETHING IS FLOATING! ITS GROSS.. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN, I AM GLAD..." Read more Gate1travel - Excellent Gate1travel "On the Enchanting Italy tour September 15th 2017- While very hectic, Gate 1 knows exactly what is important to see. As far as our Tour Manager Francesca Mafolino, "the best"..." Read more