Denny's management (owners) hires in ex cons.Allows them to sexually harass the waitresses.

Nothing is done about it. They hired a man with three cocaine distribution charges, a man with four sexual harassment charges, and a molester as cooks and dishwasher. When brought up the management harasses the waitresses cause of it " Cause they are making it a problem " When the problem is the owners and management themselves.

I thought companies do background checks and not introduce molding minds trying to better themselves to such lowly street ***.The food also is cold or poorly cooked when eaten.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #700642

This guy is seriously retarded!

Yeah, right, when did you get fired?

Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Ultimate Skillet Combo Meal Review from Charlestown, Massachusetts Dennys Restaurant "Ordered the same meal i get at every dennys i go to. Ultimate skillet. And the rutland dennys gave me this sad excuse for a meal. Half of what..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Customer Care Review from Halethorpe, Maryland Dennys Restaurant "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Terrible service at Dennys Restuarant Dennys Restaurant "I started going back to Dennys again after about a 12 year period of boycotting them after having sent my burnt eggs back one morning, the cook continued to give..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more