we wetting for 45 min to get the food ready the food was so nasty the lady was Lachantelle B she never put attention to Hispanic people!!!!!costumers need more attention we use different restaurant but that night we decided taste different Denny restaurant but this is so sucks please provided new employed we respect !!!we wetting for 45 min to get the food ready the food was so nasty the lady was Lachantelle B she never put attention to Hispanic people!!!!!costumers need more attention we use different restaurant but that night we decided taste different Denny restaurant but this is so sucks please provided new employed we respect !!!

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Seriously?I'm a waitress myself and I wouldn't give your sorry illiterate assany service either if you came to my restaurant speaking such terrible english.

You're probably an illegal alien.Either speak our language or get the *** out.

What are you trying to say?I can understand why?You did not get any service,You cannot speak ENGLISH.Next time carry someone with you that can speak ENGLISH.OR better still just cook at home.

I agree about speaking Enlish. Maybe the employees couldn't understand the customer.

This is America!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Learn to speak ENGLISH and you might get some RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek