I observe Sunday as the Saboth.I went on Saturday to see if I could have my Birthday breakfast the day before.

The Manger named Arturo (Arthur) said no. No apology no nothing and he was a bit of a ***. This was at the Denny's on Nellis near Stewart in Las Vegas Nevada. So I'm not allowed a little flexibility because of my religious beliefs?

Thanks for nothing Denny's, guess I'll wait till next year. I wonder how other feel about this policy as well.

If you get one of these little invites they will not allow you any room on the date.

It MUST be on your birhtday or you get nothing at all.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #737698

My religion says you should bend over and give me a million $.What?

no flexibility here?

lol.*** nut.

I understand you use Sunday to observe the Sabbath however there is a company policy for a reason. If you have dvr tv when they play the commercial about the free grandslam on your birthday pause it when the small disclaimer is on the bottom of the screen. It states that is has to be on your birthday no exceptions.

Dennys Restaurant - Ruined Mother's Day Breakfast - Hostess Dennys Restaurant "Mother's day 2016 started off wonderful until we decided to order carryout from the Denny's at 10445 Atlantic Blvd. Jacksonville FL 32225. The poor customer service can be reached at..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Restroom Facility Review Dennys Restaurant "I went into the Dennys for the first time in 2 years and after eating went to use restrooms and saw how filthy dirty they were.. Had I used the..." Read more Dennys Restaurant Food Review from Homestead, Florida Dennys Restaurant "Went on my birthday to Denny's, November 6 in Cutler Bay, Florida around 7-8pm. The food was terrible and was asked to give a tip for services rendered. Host and..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more Shoppers Beware of  JJShouse! Jjshouse "I bought a dress on 9/9/17 to wear to a wedding. I waited with great excitement for the dress. When I received the dress and inspected it, it was an..." Read more Columbia Sportswear - Shoes broke before I even got to wear them Columbia Sportswear "I stored a pair of brand new Columbia snow boots in the original box in my closet in my home (so no extreme weather fluctuations) for a few years and..." Read more Bjs Wholesale Club - High Pressure, Misrepresentation, LIED TO Bjs Wholesale Club "We phoned BJ's on 2301 Taylor Road Cheapeake, VA prior to our visit to request information for a possible purchase. We provided the item number 608083 and requested any additional..." Read more Authorhouse - Disgusted Authorhouse "Nothing. That was the problem Authorhouse called me day and night telling me what they could do for me and my book. Because of the time difference U.K./U.S this was..." Read more